Getting into it:
Well you are doing something, you are seeking answers to your problems and that is where this website comes in. Hopefully it will give you some direction.
Help the weeds are growing through my mulch.
- This is common: 'you got the keys three weeks ago, and already the weeds are growing'. Don't panic, if you are in a new home, you should be under a maintenance agreement. Check your clauses to see if that includes landscaping. If not, don't go crazy with Roundup or Zero, particularly if you have young vulnerable plants as spray drift can kill everything. It is better to get down on your hands and knees and see if giving the mulch a stir is enough to expose the roots of the weeds, and let the sun do the rest, more than likely, the weeds are just in the mulch that was brought in.
- If you don't like that idea and simply must spray, glad-wrap your plants so to speak so that no spray gets on them, it is particularly important to leave the protective covers on until the spray has been absorbed, if you take it off too soon, your plant will contact live herbicide and more than likely die along with the weeds.
- Call GLM
Call Garden Lane Maintenance (GLM) - How do I know that GLM will do a good job?
- GLM has arrived at your place. You trust us to get the job done as quickly as possible, especially if you're being charged by the hour. More likely you have received a quote for the work that is being done, in which case, if it takes a long time to do the job, its because they want to do a good job, it won't cost you any more.
- Our workers have been trained to perform the work specified to the highest possible standard. After all, you are the customer, and we want to keep coming back to service your garden. We want to do a good job.
Why are you different from other Gardening and Landscaping Services?
- GARDEN LANE MAINTENANCE prides itself in being able to look after your needs when they arise
- Its a name you can trust
- A commitment to quality and reliability
- All work guaranteed
- Free quotes
- Police checked
- Friendly customer service staff to answer your call.
- We offer a service that is about the customer, we want your custom.
- We are not a franchise so we don't have to pay a service fee to mainland owners that needs to be recouped in the fees you pay. We are locally owned so all profits go back into Tasmania.
- We employ local people.